Why comes the Error pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5:
There unit of measurement a unit of several causes that is during a position to reason error pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5 to occur. kind of the unit of measurement listed below:
- If you are victimization many outlook accounts and you are not deleting the cache and cookies, then it will stop outlook from functioning properly and might cause a slip-up.
- The error might occur if wherever as fixing the appliance, the plan of action was understood.
- Another reason square measure it’s conflicting with wholly totally different applications place in on your portable computer or laptop computer.
If you’re not using a web-based version of Microsoft outlook then conjointly this error is caused.
4 Ways to Resolve the pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5 Error in Outlook
So, now that you’re familiar with the factors that cause the error, let’s take a look at the solutions that’ll help you troubleshoot it.
#1. Remove Duplicate Accounts
It’s quite possible that you’ve accidentally added duplicate accounts to the Outlook app and they are interfering with its normal functionality. If that’s the case, you can simply remove the duplicate accounts and this will fix the problem instantly.
Follow these steps to delete duplicate accounts in Outlook.
- Step 1: Launch the Outlook app on your computer and tap the “Menu” button.
- Step 2: Tap “Account Settings” and switch to the mailing tab.
- Step 3: Now, locate the duplicate accounts and delete the repetitive entries.
Now, relaunch Outlook and check if you encounter the same error anymore or not.
#2. Change Server Port Numbers:
Another way to fix the pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5 error is to change the server port numbers. There are many situations when users configure incorrect port numbers and encounter different types of Outlook errors.
Here’s how you can change server port numbers in Outlook.
- Step 1: Launch Outlook and go to “FileInfo >> Account Settings >> Manage Profiles”.
- Step 2: Then, click “Email Accounts” and double-tap the email whose server port numbers you want to change.
- Step 3: Tap the “Advanced” tab and change the SMTP port number from 465 to 587.
- Step 4: Click “Ok” to apply the changes.
So, that’s how you can change port numbers in MS Outlook to fix the pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5 error.
#3. Disable Antivirus:
If you’re still encountering the error, it’s quite possible that your Antivirus program is restricting Outlook from establishing a successful connection to the server. In this situation, the only way to fix the error is to disable the Antivirus program. Keep in mind that the steps to disable the Antivirus program will vary for each user, depending on the service provider.
#4. Reinstall Microsoft Outlook:
In case none of the above-mentioned solutions work, there’s a huge probability that your Outlook app isn’t installed properly. In this case, you can either update the app to the latest version or reinstall it from scratch.
Conclusion of pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5 Error Code:
In this article, we talked about 6 answers for the pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5 Microsoft outlook error. Expectation one of the method worked for you, and the error code is fixed now. If not, please contact to Microsoft team to get a solution for the pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5 error code.