Primary Issues of pii_email_027301e7af80ce24cbce Error:
Primary or general causes of this error are:
- Conflict with an SMTP server or mail server
- Cache files and cookies therefore it is essential to clear cache files & cache data regularly for the protection of your outlook data and outlook files.
- Improper record settings of the incoming or outgoing emails, and you can adjust their settings from the record box of your email account
- The old version of outlook office
- Poor installation of the software
When pii_email_027301e7af80ce24cbce Error Occurs then:
- The Window OS don’t work accurately
- The keyboard and mouse start malfunctioning in respond
- It stops the working of other applications also.
4 Ways to Resolve the pii_email_027301e7af80ce24cbce Error in Outlook
So, now that you’re familiar with the factors that cause the error, let’s take a look at the solutions that’ll help you troubleshoot it.
#1. Remove Duplicate Accounts
It’s quite possible that you’ve accidentally added duplicate accounts to the Outlook app and they are interfering with its normal functionality. If that’s the case, you can simply remove the duplicate accounts and this will fix the problem instantly.
Follow these steps to delete duplicate accounts in Outlook.
- Step 1: Launch the Outlook app on your computer and tap the “Menu” button.
- Step 2: Tap “Account Settings” and switch to the mailing tab.
- Step 3: Now, locate the duplicate accounts and delete the repetitive entries.
Now, relaunch Outlook and check if you encounter the same error anymore or not.
#2. Change Server Port Numbers:
Another way to fix the pii_email_027301e7af80ce24cbce error is to change the server port numbers. There are many situations when users configure incorrect port numbers and encounter different types of Outlook errors.
Here’s how you can change server port numbers in Outlook.
- Step 1: Launch Outlook and go to “FileInfo >> Account Settings >> Manage Profiles”.
- Step 2: Then, click “Email Accounts” and double-tap the email whose server port numbers you want to change.
- Step 3: Tap the “Advanced” tab and change the SMTP port number from 465 to 587.
- Step 4: Click “Ok” to apply the changes.
So, that’s how you can change port numbers in MS Outlook to fix the pii_email_027301e7af80ce24cbce error.
#3. Disable Antivirus:
If you’re still encountering the error, it’s quite possible that your Antivirus program is restricting Outlook from establishing a successful connection to the server. In this situation, the only way to fix the error is to disable the Antivirus program. Keep in mind that the steps to disable the Antivirus program will vary for each user, depending on the service provider.
#4. Reinstall Microsoft Outlook:
In case none of the above-mentioned solutions work, there’s a huge probability that your Outlook app isn’t installed properly. In this case, you can either update the app to the latest version or reinstall it from scratch.
Microsoft Outlook is used in day-to-day communication with another, and it helps to connect with others providing information. Email is considered one of the best methods to communicate and reach your audience. With the changing technology, Microsoft outlook is supported by every one to speak. Errors like pii_email_027301e7af80ce24cbce may sometimes occur because of the Error. It mostly happens because many accounts are logged in to one device. Try clearing cache and cookies from the device, and reach these steps. The above techniques will help you resolve the Error.