- What is pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082 Microsoft Outlook Error and Why Does it Occur?
- What do you mean by Error pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082 in Email?
- Techniques and methods to Solve the pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082 Error in the Email
- #1 Technique: pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082: solve the error by auto repair tool on windows
- #2 Technique: open and check server requirement set in the computer
- #3 Technique: check all the duplicate account, select them and delete them from the PC
- #4 Technique: you can change your server port number to fix this error
What is pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082 Microsoft Outlook Error and Why Does it Occur?
The pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082 Microsoft outlook error is due to a conflict with the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server, and The pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082 Microsoft outlook error occurs due to the lousy setup of your software preferences. It would be best to double-check that all the entered parameters are correct with port numbers, authentications, and secure connection.
What do you mean by Error pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082 in Email?
pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082 is happened due to SMTP server, an SMTP server error can be precipitated by using an error in the setup in your email customer application (outlook app) for the outgoing (SMTP) email server. An issue with the username, password, server authentication, or server IP address can be given this error message when trying to send an email. If you want to right this error, you want to comprehend from the email provider to know what kind of authentication, none at all, is needed by their mail server. Error pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082 is happening due to a problem with the SMTP server, which happens due to terrible software program preferences arrangements. You will need to check again all the parameters entered are right from your port numbers, invulnerable connections, and authentication. This type of error no longer needs you to send any emails to different accounts. You can receive emails solely and open them in the inbox. You can locate the reply in the techniques or methods following.
Techniques and methods to Solve the pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082 Error in the Email
There are a couple of alternatives for the error such as pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082, and sometimes the problem of error resolves very quickly or within a seconds. We have listed all approaches you should strive on your PC to be in a position to remove this error in your Microsoft outlook express. But earlier than going to begin to make positive to have retorn the backup files on your PC. Here we are going to share some methods and techniques to solve this kind of error from the email.
#1 Technique: pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082: solve the error by auto repair tool on windows
This is a computerized restore device in your windows that can check the app. It can automatically solve the error if present in the Microsoft outlook. By this technique, fixed the outlook software program on your laptop easily.
- Open the control panel on your PC or Laptop.
- Pick up all the programs and attributes on the computer screen.
- The listing found Microsoft outlook in that program.
- Select all the alternatives to edit the error and pick out for repair.
- A window runs automatically in the computer and the repair device will repair all roubles inside the software automatically without any difficulty.
After the profitable logging of the application, you have to restart the computer and open Microsoft outlook. After that, you will easily send emails to the receiver. If you still face the error pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082 then you can use another following technique for fixation of error.
#2 Technique: open and check server requirement set in the computer
- To open the Microsoft Outlook software on the computer.
- Next is go to the tools menu and click on outlook accounts on the computer screen.
- Click the account that is inflicting the error problem and click on the properties section.
- Make sure identification to decide whether or not it is set according to the electronic mail server.
- Select extra settings, pick the outgoing server tab, and test whether or not outgoing server authentication is enabled or disabled.
- Next, click the advanced tab and take a look at whether or not the SMTP and POP settings suit your email web hosting provider.
- Select ok to save the settings after solving the computer.
After this, restart the Microsoft outlook app to make sure the error is solved or not.
#3 Technique: check all the duplicate account, select them and delete them from the PC
Yet you can’t find the answer? Let’s take a look at the duplicate accounts. It may want to additionally be the clarification for error pii_pn_b3223ed4ac9761cc1082 and it may additionally even be viable to put off duplicate accounts. Just follow the below alternatives for this problem:
- Open the outbox menu on the computer screen.
- Click the settings of the accounts from the menu bar, and click on the mailing box.
- Select the duplicate account inside the listing and pick out one.
- Select the duplicate account and press the delete option to delete it.
After deleting all the duplicate accounts, open the Microsoft outlook software and attempting sending emails to the receiver.
#4 Technique: you can change your server port number to fix this error
- Click Microsoft Outlook and open it.
- Move to files and account settings.
- Move to the email from the settings and choose your electronic mail account.
- After this, click on more settings to fix the error and also select internet email settings on the email window.
- After the exchange of the SMTP port number.
- Select the OK button to save this account setting.
Microsoft Outlook has a lot of issues when it comes to sending emails, sometimes, you might run into issues that prevent you from accessing emails. Luckily, most of these errors or issues can be fixed easily with just a couple of tweaks in the settings. We hope the solutions shared in this article helped you in fixing the issues, make sure to share them with others who might be facing similar errors on their PC. Comment down below if you need help with anything else.